Here at Bowling Green Medical Group we are proud to be able to offer COVID-19 Vaccines to those who are currently eligible (see details below). Please check for upcoming clinics to book your appointment or if no appointments are available fill out the form to be placed on our wait list; all by using the buttons provided below.
– COVID-19 –
For more information regarding COVID-19 please visit these reputable sources:
Missouri’s COVID-19 Vaccine Priority Distribution Phases
Missouri’s phased approach to vaccinating citizens allows us to protect the most vulnerable among us, as well as populations who work to keep our communities safe and thriving during an emergency. See the priority phases set forth by the State of Missouri below to see where you qualify as well as which phases are currently open.
Phase 1A – *Activated*
Vaccinating those most vulnerable and those protecting them
- Hospitals, Long-term care facilities and residents, including Department of Mental Health (DMH)-operated facilities.
- Home health, Hospice, Dialysis centers, Urgent care.
- Vaccinator staff and those administering COVID testing.
- Congregate community healthcare settings staff and residents, including DMH contracted settings and adult day cares.
- High-risk non-congregate healthcare, including clinics, physicians, and home care providers.
- All remaining patient-facing healthcare providers, including but not limited to health care workers in emergency shelters, dental offices, school nurses, pharmacies, public health clinics, mental/behavioral health providers, and correctional settings.
Phase 1B – Tier 1: First Responders & Emergency Services *Activated*
Protecting those who keep us safe and help us during an emergency
- Public Health Administrators and Staff
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Services
- Emergency Management
- Public Works
- Emergency Services
Phase 1B – Tier 2: High Risk Individuals *Activated*
Protecting those who are at increased risk for severe illness
- Anyone 65 and older
- Any adults with cancer, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Heart Conditions, weakened immune system due to organ transplant, severe obesity (BMI >40), pregnancy, Sickle Cell Disease, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, or individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome.
Phase 1B – Tier 3: Critical Infrastructure *Activated*
Protecting those who keep the essential functions of society running
- Communications Infrastructure
- Dams Sector
- Energy Sector
- Food & Agriculture Sector 1
- Information Technology
- Nuclear Reactor Sector
- Transportation Systems
- Water and Wastewater Systems
Phase 2: Equity & Economic Recovery *Activated*
Accelerating equitable economic growth
- Chemical Sector
- Commercial Facilities Sector
- Critical Manufacturing Sector
- Defense Industrial Base Sector
- Financial Services Sector
- Food & Agriculture Sector 2
- Higher Education
- Disproportionately Affected
Phase 3 *Activated Friday, April 9th, 2021*
- All Missouri Residents